PENGARUH PENGETAHUAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENJADI NASABAH PRODUK TABUNGAN WADIAH PADA KOPERASI SIMPAN PINJAM

Authors

  • Roisiyatin Institut Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor
  • Rida Raudatun Nisa Institut Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor

Keywords:

Consumer Decisions, Consumer Knowledge, Wadiah’s Savings Products

Abstract

Organizational the thesis entitled "the impact of consumer knowledge on wadiah's savings decision on modern consumer knowledge on bookkeeping loans to modern consumer knowledge bogor." The objective is to know the impact of consumer knowledge on wadiah's savings decision to the modern consumer lending fund in Indonesia. Researchers took the title because of the people's lack of knowledge about operatives. As for the kind of research used is by using a quantitative approach. The data collection is done with a questionnaire spread at 110 who USES wadiah's savings products. The sampling technique used is the simple random sampling. As for types of data, it USES primary and secondary data. Data gained is analyzed by data analysis techniques, which are verifying the validity of data, data reliability tests, data normality tests, homophobic tests, t (partial) tests and determinative coefficiencies. From the research hypothesis test stated ha (received) means the influence of consumer knowledge (x) on wadiah's savings products (y) decisions and of the t-test there was a staggering value of significance which was smaller than 0.05. Then the variable (x) decision variables for wadiah's savings product (y) is 574 or 57.4% and the rest is 42.6% affected by other variables not included in the research

Published

2021-09-18

Issue

Section

Articles