PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA MADRASAH TERHADAP KEDISIPLINAN GURU DI MTs UMMUL QURO AL-ISLAMI

Authors

  • Fuad Ahmad Riva'i Institut Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor
  • Nurhasni Maulidiya Institut Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor

Keywords:

Discipline, Head of Madrasah, Leadership Style

Abstract

The research is motivated by the leadership style of the Madrasah principal to be able to provide a role in improving teacher discipline in Madrasahs. The aim of the study was to obtain empirical data on the influence of the madrasa principal's leadership style on teacher discipline. The research uses a quantitative approach with the correlational method. The research sample is the teacher of MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami who is in the categorization of high school graduates/equivalent, bachelor's and master's degrees. The sample used was 91 respondents with random sampling technique. The results showed that in general the percentage of Madrasah principals' leadership style was 98.9% and teacher discipline was 92.3% in the medium category. For the leadership style possessed by the head of Madrasah MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami is of the democratic type with a percentage of 93.4%. The results of hypothesis testing obtained sig. < alpha, so that the leadership style of the Madrasah principal is correlated with teacher discipline. The implications of Madrasahs in an effort to improve teacher discipline need to pay attention to the leadership style of the Madrasah principal which can have an influence on improving teacher discipline, although currently it can only have an effect of 18.6% and the remaining 81.4% is still influenced by other factors

Published

2021-08-28

How to Cite

Ahmad Riva’i, F., & Maulidiya, N. (2021). PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA MADRASAH TERHADAP KEDISIPLINAN GURU DI MTs UMMUL QURO AL-ISLAMI. TADBIRUNA, 1(01), 24-33. Retrieved from http://jurnal.iuqibogor.ac.id/index.php/tadbiruna/article/view/119

Issue

Section

Articles