PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU BAHASA ARAB TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN BAHASA ARAB SISWI KELAS IX DI MTs UMMUL QURO AL-ISLAMI BOGOR

Authors

  • Agus Tamami Institut Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor
  • Mira Nurdianti Institut Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor

Keywords:

Competence, Teacher, Ability, Arabic

Abstract

The problem in this study is there are still many students who find it difficult to speak Arabic, especially grade IX students who should have mastered Arabic well. A successful teacher is a teacher who has competence in fostering the enthusiasm and motivation of students to learn, which in the end will be able to improve students' ability to speak Arabic. The purpose of this study is to (1) determine the level of competence that must be possessed by an Arabic teacher at MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor (2) find out how the Arabic language skills of class IX students at MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor (3) find out the influence of teacher competence on the Arabic language skills of grade IX students at MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor. The subjects of this study were Arabic language teachers and class IX students at MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor. This type of research is descriptive quantitative research and the instrument used is a questionnaire. The validity of the data was obtained through validity, reliability and simple linear regression analysis. The results of this study indicate 1) the level of competence of Arabic teachers at MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor according to the distribution of the data obtained is at a high level with a large percentage of teacher competence of 30%. 2) the level of Arabic language proficiency of class IX students at MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor according to the correlation coefficient of determination data obtained is 84.1%, which means it has a very strong relationship with the learning outcomes obtained. 3) there is a positive and significant effect of teacher competence on the Arabic language skills of students at MTs Ummul Quro Al-Islami Bogor partially, namely Tcount 12,309 > Ttable 2,080 with R Square of 0,878. It can be concluded that the influence of teacher competence on students' Arabic language skills is 87.8% while the remaining 12.2% is influenced by other factors

Published

2021-08-28

How to Cite

Tamami, A., & Nurdianti, M. (2021). PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU BAHASA ARAB TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN BAHASA ARAB SISWI KELAS IX DI MTs UMMUL QURO AL-ISLAMI BOGOR. TADBIRUNA, 1(01), 39-44. Retrieved from http://jurnal.iuqibogor.ac.id/index.php/tadbiruna/article/view/121

Issue

Section

Articles